Assets for Unity
Unity Browser Bridge
Unity Browser Bridge allows you to test browser interactions directly from the Unity editor using Selenium WebDriver to control a web browser with which your script code interacts.
In-Game Text Editor
In-Game Text Editor is a text editor that allows you to write text inside your Unity game.
- Text selection with mouse and keyboard
- Copy, cut and paste text
- History of all operations (undo and redo)
- Support for syntax highlighting using regular expressions
- Forward and backward search
- Non-blocking execution of operations (does not block game loop)
- Uses only standard Unity UI elements, no dependency to other libraries
- Behaves like a standard UI element
- Customizable look and feel
- In-Game Text Editor assets with text editor prefab
- Demo scenes with various examples
- Documented source code
- User manual
Cubemap Blur is a Unity Editor extension to blur cubemaps using multi-pass Gaussian smoothing.
- Seamless blurring of any Unity cubemap
- Preview of blurred cubemap
- Save blurred cubemap in PNG or EXR format
- Cubemap Blur Script
- Demo Scene with Test Cubemap